(* Unless specified otherwise, all our prices Fuel, Meals, Beverages, Tolls, Activities and Taxes. The same will be charged extra at actuals)
Any booking made with LuxeCamper, whether by means of online, electronic mail or otherwise, shall be deemed to be a confirmation by the guests that these Terms & conditions have been read and understood along with Tour details, Do’s and Don’ts, etc., by the Guests and agree to be bound and guided by them. All services are ex-Bengaluru (Bangalore)
– Our recommended Trails or custom trails may be subject to change at any time (even after confirmation) due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of LuxeCamper. This includes Travel, Type of Caravan, Accommodation and Activities. Every effort will be made to operate Trails as planned
– LUXECAMPER reserves the right to make alterations to and/ or withdraw a Trail or any part of it as is deemed necessary, and to pass on to the Guest any expenditures or losses caused by delays or events beyond our control. In case of any variation in pricing due to these circumstances, LUXECAMPER reserves the right to make adjustments to the itinerary of the Trail costs as necessary.
– Guests travelling with LUXECAMPER are covered by a basic Vehicle Insurance cover. Should it be required to evacuate the Guest, it shall be the Guests’ responsibility to ensure sufficient medical and travel insurance cover is in place to cover in-hospital medical expenses and associated costs once admitted to hospital.
– Weight and Volume restrictions for baggage may apply on our Caravans. Please check with the LuxeCamper team for details of restriction. Safekeeping of baggage and personal effects shall at all times remain at the Guest’s risk. LUXECAMPER will assume no liability for lost or damaged baggage.
– LUXECAMPER reserves the right to take photographs during the operation of any Trail and use them for promotional purposes. By booking a Trail with LUXECAMPER it will be deemed that Guests have consented to the use by LUXECAMPER of any photographic image taken of them whilst on Trial. Guests who prefer their images not be used should identify themselves prior to final payment to be exempted from the photography waiver clause.
– Prices for all trails are for upto 4 guests only unless explicitly stated otherwise.
– Activities will include additional fees where stipulated. Prices for all activities are for per adult or child. The price will be subject to revision in event of significant changes in exchange rates, tariff rates, taxes etc.
– All prices for trails and activities exclude GST and will be charged extra
– Prices include LuxeCamper’s fee for planning and arranging itineraries, handling and operational charges.
– Prices include caravan rental, stay in Caravans and
– Prices exclude fuel, all meals & beverages.
– Other costs like highway Toll, inter-state road tax etc will be charged extra at actuals.
– Unless expressly included, all and any cost (without limitation) of obtaining passports, visas, items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, communication and excess baggage charges shall be excluded from the Trail pricing.
– Booking a Trail can be done electronically or by interacting with our office. The Guest is responsible for confirming the itinerary to LuxeCamper in writing by e-mail to enable LuxeCamper to make the required itinerary arrangements.
– LUXECAMPER will extend provisional bookings subject to availability. LUXECAMPER reserves the right to release Provisional bookings. Confirmed bookings will be made only on receipt of a minimum booking advance of 30% of the total cost of Package
– Upon confirmation the Guest’s passport nationality will be required, which information will be used solely for submission to law enforcement agencies and for determination of entry/activity fees as applicable
– Reservations are confirmed on receipt of 100% payment 14 days prior to Trail start date, in advance including the GST amount. The final Tax invoice will be sent to the Guests by email within 48 hours of completion of the Trail
– GST details of the Guest/s if any must be provided to LuxeCamper at the time of booking so that appropriate invoice reflecting the GST credit shall be raised on completion of the Trail
– Confirmed Accommodation will be subject to the appropriate payment and Cancellation policy
– All amendments to a travel plan and itinerary is subject to our Cancellation policy
– Refunds will not be made for any missed services in respect of the Trail
– In the event of cancellation of a Booking, LUXECAMPER shall be entitled to retain such portion of the Booking as prescribed below:
– Between booking and 21 days prior to travel date – No cancellation fee is applicable
– Between 20 days and 14 days prior to travel date – The 30% paid as booking advance wil be retained by us.
– Within 13 days from travel date – 100% of Trail price will be retained by us
– Cancellation after commencement & during travel or stay – 100% of total Trail price will be retained by us
– Unless prior arrangements have been made with LUXECAMPER the Guest shall at all-times remain solely liable and responsible for the payment of all invoices issued by LUXECAMPER in respect to Confirmed Reservations, as well as the payment of any cancellation fees due.
– Payment shall be effected by electronic fund transfer into accounts as provided at time of Confirmation or via secure online payment portal.
– LUXECAMPER reserves the right to request payment by credit card or PayPal to secure all short lead time bookings which have been confirmed within 7 (seven) days of travel.
– Should the Guest fail to effect any payment on due date or breach any of the other Terms, LUXECAMPER shall, be entitled to:
– Cancel the Booking and take such action as may be deemed necessary to recover the full amount owed
– Cancel any future Bookings made by the Guest
– Recover from the Guest any costs incurred due to late cancellation
– Refuse to accept any further bookings from the Guest
– Request payment from Guests on arrival prior to the rendering of any Services
– Levy a charge on all overdue account balances @ 24% PA
– Electronic transfers or bank drafts drawn must be in favour of the LUXECAMPER entity as listed on the relevant proforma invoice provided by LUXECAMPER
– The LuxeCamper can be hired for travel to your own destination without any of our hospitality services, on a price-per-day model along with our Driver for Rs 9,999/- plus GST per day (6.00 AM to 8.00 PM). Fuel extra.
– The booking can be made by paying the rentals for the entire duration of the trip along with a refundable deposit of Rs 10,000/- or Rs 20,000/- (out of state). The deposit will be returned after making adjustments for Tolls, permits, charges for additional hours and kms utilized and damages or breakages to the vehicle or its fittings, if any.
– GST will be charged extra at actuals
– The price per day is valid from 6 am on the start date to 8 pm on the same date, from Bengaluru city limits to Bengaluru city limits basis. For multiple days, 8 pm of the end date will be considered. A night halt charges of Rs 5,000/- plus GST will be charged for every night the vehicle is halted with the guest.
– On the day of return, every additional hour beyond 8 PM, will be charged at Rs 2,000/- plus GST per hour extra, as retention charges
– The vehicle has an average mileage restriction of 300 Kms per day. Additional distance traveled beyond this average will be charged at Rs 20/- plus GST per km extra (fuel cost excluded) at the end of the trip
– The LuxeCamper will be available for rental from Bengaluru city limits for travel within the state of Karnataka and must be returned to Bengaluru city limits at the due time for return whch is 8 pm. For inter-state travel, additional road tax, entry permits (if any) will be paid by the guests at actuals. Interstate travel protocols issued by the Government must be strictly followed and adhered to.
– Any requirement for an interstate ePass shall be applied for and obtained by the guest prior to travel, with our vehicle/driver details and all traveling passenger details and a copy submitted to us well in advance.
– The vehicle can carry a maximum of 4 guests including children. No additional passenger shall board the vehicle for travel. 4 guests can sleep in the vehicle, when stationery, in 2 queen beds, on a twin sharing basis
– The LuxeCamper comes with a qualified driver with a Heavy Vehicle License. He/she shall drive the vehicle at all times. The guest shall not drive the vehicle.
– The pricing EXCLUDES fuel (Diesel). Guests shall be responsible for filling the fuel throughout the journey in designated gas stations from pick up to drop, from Bengaluru city limits to Bengaluru city limits basis
– The pricing EXCLUDES food and beverages and services of any nature. Guests are welcome to carry their own food or cook in the vehicle kitchenette
– The rental includes the LuxeCamper along with a driver. A set of sanitized crockery and cutlery will be provided.
– Bed sheets, pillows, bath towels etc have to be carried by the Guests. However a basic set of toiletries will be provided at the start of the trip
– The LuxeCamper shall not be driven after dusk and before dawn. The vehicle is fitted with a speed governor and will not travel beyond a speed of 80 km per hour
– The LuxeCamper must be parked in a safe enclosed premises and our Driver(s) must be given a place with bed & bath at the halting site and also be provided food in case of non availability of hotels in that locality.
– Sufficient power is stored in the LuxeCamper using Solar energy to supply power to the Refrigerator, Hot water, Toilet, Water pumps, Cooking Hobs in the Kitchenette, Ceiling fans and Lights. However for the Airconditioner and Microwave to function an external power connection (230V AC) must be provided at the halting site
– Fresh water must be provided at the halting site so that the tank can be topped up
– Our Glamping site can be hired for camping in Tents in select locations. Check in at Lunch time and check out will be next day after breakfast
– The booking can be made by paying the rentals for the entire duration of the stay by paying 100% in advance
– GST will be charged extra at actuals
– The site can hold a maximum of 15 guests (including children). The site can hold upto 7 or 8 tents on a twin sharing basis.
– Guests must bring their own sleeping bags, towels and linen (due to hygiene and to avoid contamination during times of pandemic).
– Tents must be pitched only in designated areas.
– Limited number of Tents are available for rent at extra cost for single occupancy purpose
– Limited number of sleeping bags are availabe for purchase (we do not reuse sleeping bags)
– Pets are allowed only if the whole campsite is booked by your group exclusively
– Children below the age of 5 are not permitted due to safety and limitations of the site operations to meet their needs and requirements
– Children between 5 and 12 years of age will be charged child rates
– Guests can arrive in their own vehicles/bikes and park at the camping site
– The site has a small kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, LPG based cooking, crockery, cutlery & RO water). Our care taker can cook simple meals including local delicacies. Please let us know of your food preferences at the time of booking. Guests are welcome to cook in the kitchen
– Barbecue machine is available at extra cost. The same has to be reserved at the time of booking. Campfire can be set up on request.
– The site has two wash rooms with showers and has solar based hot water. This has to be shared by the guests. We will take good care of maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of these wash rooms. Please bring your own towels.
– The infrastructure at this site is powered by solar energy and also has a small Honda generator for emergency back up power
– We serve all meals in disposable organic plates made of arecanut leaves. These are very hygienic and biodegradable
– We do not have any arrangement to accommodate drivers or support staff. Please do not plan to bring anyone other than paid guests.
– The site can get very cold at night. Please carry warm clothing like jackets, monkey caps, shawls etc
– Guests can smoke only in designated places. Smoking inside the lounge, toilets and tents are strictly prohibited
– Guests can carry limited supply of alcholol for personal consumption. We do not serve or sell alcohol
– Our campsites are situated in quiet and pristine surroundings and we are sharing the same with nature. Please maintain it and do not play loud music
– THE GUEST SHALL:
– Promptly comply with any reasonable instruction given by LuxeCamper
– Ensure they take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment
– Ensure they have the necessary Government ID, correct passport, visa and vaccination requirements
– Understand that in some cases their travel may take them into regions and in close proximity with wildlife. Guests will be required to sign a conditions and waiver form at the time of their trip
– At time of Booking provide all special requests or preferences;
– The Guest shall at all times be solely responsible for ensuring that all payments due to LUXECAMPER are received timeously by LUXECAMPER in accordance with the provisions herein
– LUXECAMPER SHALL:
– Have the responsibility of planning and arranging itineraries, provide quotations, make Reservations, Confirmations, invoicing and credit control relating to the Trail
– Stipulate all Caravan types, accommodation, room types, specifications, transfers provided on arrival and departure
– Be entitled to change travel arrangements, accommodation and arranged activities due to unforeseen circumstances after the itinerary has been issued. Should this occur LUXECAMPER will inform the Guest. Every effort will be made to operate the Trail as planned
– Make every effort to secure special requests, however these cannot be guaranteed
– Ensure that all brochures, advertising material and other documents of whatever nature supplied to the Guest are accurate and fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and codes of practice
– The Parties shall be entitled, without prejudice and in addition to any rights which they may have in terms of this Agreement or in Law applicable within the Applicable Jurisdiction forthwith to cancel this agreement or to uphold this agreement and in either event to claim such damages as it may have suffered in the event that the other Party defaults
– The term “Guest” shall include the Guest and its assignees, and/or successors in title;
– The term “Claims” shall include all and any claims, payments, demands, actions, causes of action, losses and expenses, including all and any future and unascertained damages;
– The term “Third Party” shall include any party who does not have a direct connection with this agreement but might be affected by it, and includes Third Party Service Providers;
– The term “Third Party Service Provider” shall include any party who does not have a direct connection with this agreement who has been engaged to carry out and operate part of the Trail; and
– The term “Third Party Claim/s” shall include all and any claims, payments, demands, actions, causes of action, losses and expenses, including all and any future and unascertained damages that any party who does not have a direct connection with this agreement but might be affected by it may have.
The Guest acknowledges that:
– The Trail or part thereof may be inherently dangerous, including but not limited to visiting isolated regions, being in close proximity to wildlife, chartered Travel and participating in various activities
– Parts of the Trail may be carried out and operated by Third Party Service Providers and that LUXECAMPER does not accept any responsibility for the performance of these parts of the Trail
– Guests may be required to accept additional terms and conditions, which may include exclusions or limitations of liability before commencing certain activities or embarking on certain travel
– Safekeeping of baggage and personal effects shall at all times remain at the Guest’s risk and that LUXECAMPER assumes no liability for lost or damaged baggage.
– The Guest hereby agrees to hold harmless LUXECAMPER from for and against all Claims, either directly or indirectly or by any Third party or Third-party service providers, arising from
– This agreement, Booking, The Trail or any part thereof
– All and any statutory or strict liability
– All and any negligent acts (excluding gross negligence) or omissions of LUXECAMPER
– All and any acts or omissions of any other party, including but not limited to Third Party Service Providers (not limited to negligent acts)
– All and any extraneous events including but not limited to rain, storm water, hail, lightening, fire, riots and strikes.
– If either Party is prevented or restricted directly or indirectly from carrying out all or any of its obligations under the Trading Terms for any cause beyond the reasonable control of that Party (including without limiting the generality of the a foregoing: war, civil commotion, riot, insurrection, strikes, lock-outs, fire, explosion, floods and acts of God), the Party so affected shall be relieved of its obligations hereunder during the period of that event and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations hereunder or for any loss or damages which the other Party may suffer due to or resulting from such delay or failure, provided that written notice of the inability to perform shall be given by the Party so affected within 48 (forty eight) hours of the occurrence constituting force majeure.
– The Party invoking force majeure shall use its best endeavours to terminate the circumstances giving rise to force majeure and upon termination of these circumstances giving rise thereto, shall forthwith give written notice thereof to the other Party.
– In the event of any dispute, controversy or claim (a “Dispute”) as to the rights and obligations of the Parties or as to any other matter arising from or out of or that in any way is related to the terms, including any question as to its existence, validity or termination, the Parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute between themselves.
– If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute by mutual agreement within 14 (fourteen) days after the Dispute is first communicated in writing by any Party to the others, then the Dispute shall be submitted to and decided by arbitration in accordance with the Applicable Laws governing arbitration proceedings within the Applicable Jurisdiction, Bangalore, India
– The provisions of this clause shall not preclude any Party from access to an appropriate court of law for interim relief in respect of urgent matters by way of an injunction, or mandamus pending finalisation of this dispute resolution process.
– If any provision of the Terms is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
– The Guest acknowledges that, subject to Applicable Laws, LUXECAMPER may electronically collect, store and use personal information, including the Guest’s name/s, contact details, email addresses, IP addresses etc. for the purpose of carrying out any Trail and will acknowledge that LUXECAMPER may retain such personal information for as long as is necessary or legally required in order to render services under the Trail or as may be required to comply with relevant statutory obligations under Applicable Laws
– Except to the extent of its own gross negligence, recklessness or willful misconduct, LUXECAMPER will not be responsible for any damages suffered by the Guest as a result of the transmission of confidential or other information disclosed to LUXECAMPER through the Internet.
– Any notice, consent, approval or other communication in connection with this agreement (“Notice”) will be in writing in English.
– Each Party chooses the email address corresponding to its name below as the address to which any Notice must be sent.
Email address: [email protected]
Marked for the attention of: LuxeCamper Team
– The details provided by the Guest as his/her/its physical address and /or email provided by the Guest at the commencement of the Booking process
– Any Party may by Notice to the other Party change its address and/or the person, if any, for whose attention any Notice must be marked
– All and any costs incurred by either Party arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the provisions of the trading terms by the other Party, including but not limited to legal costs on the attorney and own client scale, shall be borne by the Party in breach.
– All provisions of this agreement are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other.
– Any provision of this agreement which is or becomes unenforceable, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any other reason whatsoever, shall, only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain of full force and effect.
– Subject to the provisions of this agreement, no alternation, variation or cancellation by agreement of, amendment or addition to, or deletion from this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of the Parties.
– The terms and conditions of this agreement shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of State of Karnataka and Laws of Government of India
– This agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original of this agreement with the same force and effect. A facsimile or photocopy of a fully executed counterpart of this agreement, or of a set of identical versions separately executed by the Parties, will be valid evidence of the existence and the terms of this agreement.