Welcome to our Sakleshpur Tented campsite. Travel in our LuxeCamper and camp in the outdoors. Package includes sightseeing visits to heritage sites Halebeedu and Belur enroute.
The site is powered by solar energy and comes with a kitchen, common showers and a lounge. Feel free to cook and do things at your own pace. Wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee at Harleys Estate, a private 1000 acre coffee plantation. Paddle around in a stream that flows right outside your tent. Pick a happy spot next to the gentle waterfall and glistening lake to curl up with your favourite book and a cup of coffee. Located in the Western Ghats, which is one of the biodiversity hotspots of the world, Sakleshpur is ideal for nature walks and birding.
Fun 2D/1N package for 4 people to travel from Bangalore to Sakleshpur campsite and back. The pricing includes at your door pick up and drop by our LuxeCamper (ex-Bangalore). Max of 4 guests can travel along with our driver in in a separate cabin. Depart Bangalore at 6 am and return home by 6 or 7 pm the next day.
Please choose any check-in date and the immediate next day as check-out date
– Total of max 4 guests including children (to stay and sleep inside theLuxeCamper sharing 2 queen beds)
– 6.00 AM – Pick up from your house/hotel/airport in our LuxeCamper by our Chauffeur and head towards Sakleshpur Tented Camp (approx 260 Kms from Bangalore)
– 8.30 AM – Vegetarian Breakfast in a restaurant on highway (included). Fine Dining and/or non-Vegetarian are not included
– 12.00 PM – Arrive at Halebeedu, ancient capital of Hoysalas for sightseeing the monuments (entry fee and guide fee are excluded. To be paid by guest directly)
– 2.00 PM – Arrive at Sakleshpur Tented Camp, Hassan District and halt in designated parking bay and anchor the vehicle
– 2.15 PM – Buffet Lunch at the lounge (included)
– 3.00 PM – Activities including games available at the camp or cycling and joy angling in the private lake (included)
– 6.30 PM – Return from activities and relax
– 7.30 PM – Sit around Bonfire subject to weather (included)
– 8.30 PM – Buffet Dinner at the lounge (included)
– 10.00 PM – End of day. Return to LuxeCamper for night stay
– 6.00 AM – Wake up and make your coffee/tea in the lounge
– 6.30 AM – Nature walk or trek organised (included)
– 9.00 AM – Simple Breakfast at the lounge (included)
– 11.00 AM – Check out and proceed towards Belur
– 12.30 PM – Visit Belur heritage site dating to Hoysala period for sightseeing (entry fee and guide fee are excluded. To be paid by guest directly)
– 2.00 PM – Vegetarian Lunch in a restaurant on highway (included). Fine Dining and/or non-Vegetarian are not included
– 8.00 PM – Drop off at your home/hotel/airport
– Package excludes GST. To extend the package days, please select from extras below
Sporadic or no mobile phone signals in Sakleshpur Campsite