Welcome to our Sakleshpur Tented campsite. Travel in our TruckCamper and camp in the outdoors. Package includes sightseeing visits to heritage sites Halebeedu and Belur enroute.
Travel in our TruckCamper and camp in the outdoors. The site is powered by solar energy and comes with a kitchen, common showers and a lounge. Feel free to cook and do things at your own pace. Wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee at Harleys Estate, a private 1000 acre coffee plantation. Paddle around in a stream that flows right outside your tent. Pick a happy spot next to the gentle waterfall and glistening lake to curl up with your favourite book and a cup of coffee. Located in the Western Ghats, which is one of the biodiversity hotspots of the world, Sakleshpur is ideal for nature walks and birding. Pitch the tent (provided by us) with family and friends.
Fun 2D/1N package for 4 people to travel from Bangalore to Sakleshpur campsite and back. The pricing includes at your door pick up and drop by our Truck-Camper (ex-Bangalore). Max of 4 guests can travel along with our driver in 2 rows. Depart Bangalore at 6 am and return home by 8 pm the next day.
Please choose any check-in date and the immediate next day as check-out date
– Total of max 4 guests including children (two to stay and sleep inside the Truck-Camper and two to stay in inflatable-tent/air-mattress outside the camper)
– 6.00 AM – Pick up from your house/hotel/airport in our Isuzu Truck-camper by our Chauffeur and head towards Sakleshpur Tented Camp (approx 260 Kms from Bangalore)
– 8.30 AM – Vegetarian Breakfast in a restaurant on highway (included). Fine Dining and/or non-Vegetarian are not included
– 12.00 PM – Arrive at Halebeedu, ancient capital of Hoysalas for sightseeing the monuments (entry fee and guide fee are excluded. To be paid by guest directly)
– 2.00 PM – Arrive at Sakleshpur Tented Camp, Hassan District and halt in designated parking bay and anchor the vehicle and also set up the tent
– 2.15 PM – Buffet Lunch at the lounge (included)
– 3.00 PM – Activities including games available at the camp or cycling and joy angling in the private lake (included)
– 6.30 PM – Return from activities and relax
– 7.30 PM – Sit around Bonfire subject to weather (included)
– 8.30 PM – Buffet Dinner at the lounge (included)
– 10.00 PM – End of day. Return to Truck-Camper and the tent for night stay
– 6.00 AM – Wake up and make your coffee/tea in the lounge
– 6.30 AM – Nature walk or trek organised (included)
– 9.00 AM – Simple Breakfast at the lounge (included)
– 11.00 AM – Check out and proceed towards Belur
– 12.30 PM – Visit Belur heritage site dating to Hoysala period for sightseeing (entry fee and guide fee are excluded. To be paid by guest directly)
– 2.00 PM – Vegetarian Lunch in a restaurant on highway (included). Fine Dining and/or non-Vegetarian are not included
– 8.00 PM – Drop off at your home/hotel/airport
– Package excludes GST. To extend the package days, please select from extras below
Sporadic or No mobile phone signals in camping site.
Package excludes Sleeping bag/Towels. Please carry your own towels and bedsheets