Our Campsite is “The Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp” of Jungle Lodges and Resorts Ltd, located on the banks of the river Cauvery. It is an ideal getaway for adventure seekers and nature lovers, combining activities in the wild with the wonders of nature. The rushing river is home to crocodiles, mighty Mahseer fish, and turtles. Become an expert at spotting birds in a terrain that boasts of multiple rare species.
This is a good quick getaway from Bangalore to the nearest wilderness in Bheemeshwari on Cauvery river banks
Choose from a wide range of adventure activities that include zip-lining, rope walking, and kayaking. You can also take a joy coracle ride on the river
Travel and stay in our Campervan. Pick a happy spot next to the Cauvery river to curl up with your favorite book and a cup of coffee. Experience traveling in a Campervan with family and friends.
Fun 2D/1N package for 4 people to travel from Bangalore to Bheemeshwari campsite and back. The pricing includes at your door pick up and drop by our Campervan (ex-Bangalore). Max of 4 guests can travel along with our driver. Depart Bangalore at 6 am and return home by 7 pm the next day.
Please choose any check-in date and the immediate next day as check-out date
– Total of max 4 guests including children (to stay and sleep inside the Campervan by sharing 2 Queen beds including the roof top tent)
– 6.00 AM – Pick up from your house/hotel/airport in our Campervan by our Chauffeur and head towards Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp (approx 130 Kms from Bangalore)
– 8.30 AM – Vegetarian Breakfast in a restaurant on highway (included). Fine Dining and/or non-Vegetarian are not included
– 12.00 PM – Arrive at Bheemeshwari Adventure and Nature Camp, Mandya District and halt in designated parking bay and anchor the vehicle
– 1.30 PM – Buffet Lunch at the restaurant (included)
– 3.00 PM – Fun activities including joy zip lining, rope course walks, Coracle ride, Kayaking organised by Jungle Lodges (included)
– 6.30 PM – Return from activities and relax
– 7.00 PM – Optional Wildlife film if screened by the Lodge (included)
– 8.30 PM – Buffet Dinner at the restaurant (included)
– 10.00 PM – End of day. Return to Campervan for night stay sharing 2 queen beds.
– 6.00 AM – Wake up and make your coffee/tea in Campervan.
– 6.30 AM – Nature walk or trek organised by Jungle Lodges (included)
– 9.00 AM – Buffet Breakfast at the restaurant (included)
– 11.00 AM – Check out and proceed towards Bangalore
– 1.30 PM – Vegetarian Lunch in a restaurant on highway (included). Fine Dining and/or non-Vegetarian are not included
– 5.00 PM – Drop off at your home/hotel/airport
– Package excludes GST. To extend the package days, please select from extras below
Sporadic and weak mobile phone signals. Limited access to campsite wifi network