A quick escape from city to Tranquility
Experience neighborhood Bannerghatta by Camping and staying in our Campervan.
Our site in Bannerghatta is on the banks of the Taralu Lake which happens to be tucked away from the busy urban activity albeit in our neighbourhood. Once you set your base at a beautiful spot, you are all set to experience the much-needed respite of relaxing by the lakeside in your campervan. Overlooking the 60 acre lake promises the sounds and the sights that we could be denied as we go about our lives amidst the city of Bangalore. The Taralu lake and the small community who live around the same offer the brief escape that could satiate the nature lovers in you. The landscape as it is home to a myriad of flora and fauna, has often been cited as a birdwatcher’s paradise. You could bring along your fishing gear and fish as you explore the lake for its aquatic wonders. Kayaking is yet another possible activity that you could enjoy while you camp by the fresh water body. Bring your book along, make that soupy bowl of noodles to sit back lazily as you watch birds in silence, walk by the lake, experience the serene getaway in the close proximity of Bangalore, and relax with your loved ones at the tranquil camp we have curated for you. You can also visit the Bannerghatta Zoological park, the short safari and the butterfly park. While it is not a park of our package, you could explore the same by extending your stay.
This is a 2D/1N package for 4 people to travel from Bangalore to Bannerghatta campsite and back. The pricing includes at your door pick up and drop by our Campervan (ex-Bangalore). Max of 4 guests can travel along with our driver. Depart Bangalore at 02:00 pm and return home by 1.00 PM the next day.
Please choose any check-in date and the immediate next day as check-out date
– Total of max 4 guests including children (to stay and sleep inside the Campervan by sharing 2 Queen beds)
– 2.00 PM – Pick up from your house/hotel/airport in our Campervan by our Chauffeur and head towards Bannerghatta (approximately 30 Kms from Bangalore)
– 3.30 PM – Arrive at Bannerghatta Camp and halt in designated parking bay and anchor the vehicle
– 4.00 PM – Explore the campsite and experience –Bird watching, Relax by the lake, go for swim with jackets (subject to weather) or go fishing.
– 4.30 PM – Coffee/Tea and snacks.
– 7.30 PM – Bonfire (subject to weather)
– 8.30 PM – Simple Dinner at the Campsite dining area (included)
– 10.00 PM – End of day. Return to Campervan for night stay sharing 2 queen beds
– 7.00 AM – Wake up and coffee/tea in camp dining area
– 9.30 AM – Simple Breakfast at the restaurant (included)
– 11.00 AM – Check out and proceed towards Bangalore enroute visit TK falls (optional)
– 1.00 PM – Drop off at your home/hotel/airport
– Package excludes GST
– Carry your own towels and linen. The Campsite has clean common toilet and showers
– Limited WiFi Access and Mobile signals.